On my mind lately, the impact of population growth on:
- the environment - access to it, appreciation for it in our younger generation and sustaining diversity
- consumption of natural resources - check out your ecological footprint (ouch)
- culture - sprawl and the growing gap between neighbors, rich and poor
- the soul - interference in our connection with our inner voice by our unnaturally busy lives
Tuesday October 17th the United States is expected to hit 300 Million population. Check out the series of 300 Million Population articles in CSM.
I love this quote... just be yourself not a category and be open to change:
"I'm not right or left. Maybe on some things I sympathize with the right, and some things I sympathize with on the left... there's no harm in changing. There's no harm in updating your philosophies as you go along. As you get older, you see more and you learn more and maybe take different additudes."
Clint Eastwood
1 comment:
This looks good, Nat. I'm looking forward to reading more :-)
Post a Comment