News Flash... a sweet job opportunity presented itself at the end of last week. It went from conversation to negotiation of the job offer in a matter of 48 hours... I thought about it over the weekend, made a couple more requests of the employement package and by Monday afternoon had accepted the deal and given notice at my current job. I'm staying in the Geographic Information Systems (GIS) industry and going to work for a company that provides IT and GIS professional services as their Geospatial Business Development Manager. The best part is that I've felt completely peaceful about it from the moment of the first conversation.
The other fun news is that I submitted a modified version of my blog post on How to Pick a Personal Trainer to the North Denver News, our local neighborhood paper and they published it this week. It feels good and a bit scary to share my writing. Check out the online version:
http://northdenvernews.com/content/view/801/2/
In other happenings, on Sunday I hosted a baby shower for my friend Linda Duffy. It was a great excuse to have the girls over and get the yard looking spring beautiful. Philippe and I are having a Summer Solstice Party on June 23rd which will be our first big party at the house since he's lived here. We're hoping that the basement project we started last fall is closer to done in time for the party.
Wednesday, June 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment