I've been a little distracted from the blog for the past month so I want to back track a bit to not miss some important times. In January my article in the North Denver News "Traveling on a Whim" was also published in the Cherry Creek Chronicle (a first) but the COOLEST part is that Dad got a full-color moment of unnamed fame in Denver... I included a photo of him in Bali with the article.
For a month my home has been undergoing a state of creative chaos, a renewal in celebration of my 10 years living in this sturdy 1924 brick bungalow. To initiate the change, I inlisted the help of Ixyeea a ceremonialist and temple dancer who has a beautiful sense of creating sacred space. Three rooms have been painted, many fabrics have been draped here and there, a fire has been lit in the fireplace for the first time in years. All is unfolding with time, care, attention and experimentation... although I am feeling a bit impatient with the chaos, my home space is becoming much better aligned with how I live.
No comments:
Post a Comment