I've crossed the threshold of days now counting into my longest consecutive stay in Oregon since 1995. Feeling the energies of my upbringing. Revisiting the hearts and homes of friends and family. Remembering what attracted me to each relationship and getting a fresh perspective on who I've become in the past 20 years of adulthood. Coming into a greater awareness of the wounds and life experiences that formed our family tree and relationship patterns.
Celebrating open communication with my immediate family (mom, dad, bro) about our natural intuitive awareness/clairvoyance and the lineages it came from. Noticing how I learned to read people from family as a survival skill and how toxic it is to constantly be reading. It's exhausting to maintain and brings on negativity from others. They feel it and don't want the invasion of their space without permission. I have received two paranormal visitations from Tada my great-grandmother, a first. She's curious about her descendants and wants to assist with healing for her daughter, my grandma Eva while she's still in body.
I'm grateful for the teacher that life is and the neutrality that comes with self-responsibility. Observing the impact of the family pattern of decision avoidance and hoping to see more clearly how it manifests in my life so I can shift and evolve.
Tuesday, October 20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment