Thursday, July 1

Westcoast Walkabout

Next week I leave Denver, hand my house keys over to renters and head out on a exploratory mission to the westcoast.  Bisbee and I will take our time driving west, stop in Reno to visit cousin Cyndee then San Francisco for a week or so then head up the coast to Redwood National Forest, cross back to Interstate 5 to go through one of my favorite towns, Ashland Oregon and land sometime in late July at the family ranch in Summit.  I plan to live out at the ranch for a couple of months heading back to Colorado in September or October, the time frame is flexible. 

I've been in a big personal growth cycle this past year and it has slowed me down enough to reassess what I'm creating with my life.  I have been hesitant to put down more roots in Colorado having no family here and the west coast was calling my name strong in March when I was in San Francisco.  I love my home, my friends, neighbors and the Colorado sunshine so I'm not ready to sell my house and move without doing some exploration and feeling a strong sense of purpose in my next step.  This summers walkabout is my way of exploring what's next and diving into the universal flow.

No comments: