Is any body still listening? I'm such a lame blogger... after Africa how can everyday life seem blog worthy? Anyhow I'm back at it! Hooray!
Last night I had a mystical experience (no Dylan I haven't been drinking) while walking the dog (one of my favorite times to have mystical experiences). Two foxes appeared out of the alley in front of us and one of them was very curious. Maybe he thought Bisbee's cone of shame was funny (he's got the bucket head due to an eye injury) but this fox decided to go on a walk with us. For two blocks he walked a couple of car lengths in front of us and kept looking back. Then we turned and he followed from a short distance behind, and we turned again and he followed us for six blocks. Sometimes I stopped to look at him and he looked at me. Sometimes he smelled where Bisbee peed. Sometimes when he was a bit far behind I'd do a little mouse squeak noise and he'd trot up closer.
Monday, March 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Greetings from heart of the valley
Yes, you are alone and no you are not, one of life's many paradoxes.
If I was 30 years younger and not your uncle, I would say a foxy lady attracted and admirer.
love&peace
rog
Post a Comment