Saturday, October 3

Hit the Road Nat

In the morning I drive and drive and drive (20 hours) toward love, family, green trees, magic ocean. I feel a deep peace and openness about this trip. My heart is ready to be present for my family and the space each of us is in at this moment. We are all stirred up with various changes and although unsettling it feels great to be alive!

It will be the first time in 18 years that I've spent an entire month in Oregon. Thanks to my new job I can take the laptop and mobile phone anywhere and live/work. Sweet! Manifesting the dream. The new form of leadership has come with its own challenges. I'm learning what my own power looks like. Where I have old habits of withholding it to be polite. How to frame what I need in specifics and when to ask people to reassess their commitments so they tell me what is true rather than what they think I want to hear.

No comments: